Subscription-free high definition TV. To discover what's on and how to receive it read on.
What is freesat?
Freesat is a digital service from the BBC and ITV with no contract, no subscription - just a one-off payment.
There's a huge choice of entertainment with Freesat including movies, music, sport, lifestyle, children's, shopping, news and more. With over 80 channels available, including your favourite radio stations. Finding what you want is easy too, thanks to the electronic programme guide.
The brilliance of HD
If you've got an HD Ready TV, take advantage of the high definition content on offer. With four times more detail than normal TV, deeper and richer more vivid colours, plus atmospheric surround sound, all you need is an HDMI cable to enjoy the brilliance of HD. Even if you haven't upgraded to an HD Ready TV yet, there's an abundance of standard definition channels to enjoy.
Can I receive freesat where I live?
Freesat is transmitted via satellite, it's available to almost every household in the UK.
To receive freesat you will need
1. A freesat digital receiver box
2. A satellite dish installed and connected to the receiver
How do I get it?
- Choose your freesat receiver,(freesat HD PVR, Freesat HD, Freesat nonHD)
- Contact JT Aerials either by the contacts page or by phone
- We will deliver, install your Freesat system on the same day and demonstrate how to operate your new equipment
FREESAT BOX OPTIONS
- STANDARD FREESAT NON HD This allows you to do far more than just watch TV, it has an
- on screen programming view
- parental control for the children
STANDARD FREESAT HD Gives you all of the above and the following options
- BBC HD channel viewing (HD TV required)
- ITV HD channel viewing (HD TV required)
Freesat HD Plus Gives you all of the above and the following
- record your favourite programmes onto its hardrive
- pause/rewind and never miss a minute of live TV
- automatically record a whole series if you wish (with its series link option)
- recording's are kept on its huge 320GB internal hard drive (so no need for video tapes or DVD's)
You need to have an HD ready TV for this option which we at JT aerials can supply for you if you so desire. It will give you up to 4 times more picture details, fabulous sound and excellent colour.